Do you want to feel confident about how your smile looks?
Our dentists at Maintain Your Smile Dental understand how emotionally distressing it can be to be missing teeth, and they are committed to cultivating a compassionate environment that provides the high-quality care you deserve and the long-lasting tooth-replacement that you need.
Dentures can give you the smile restoration you need to feel great about how you look and be confident in yourself again. Whether you’re missing all of your teeth or only some, dentures may be a great option for you.
What are dentures?
Dentures are a tooth replacement option that restores the appearance and function of your smile. While conventional dentures are removable, you do have more secure options available to you that rely on supports from dental implants or surrounding teeth. Talk to your Rockford dentist at Maintain Your Smile Dental about what options are best for you.
Who are dentures for?
If you are missing teeth, particularly an entire arch, or row, of teeth, then dentures are likely a great option for you. No matter how you lost your teeth, dentures provide the restoration and functionality you need to reclaim your life.
Benefits of dentures:
- Enhanced self-confidence
- Long-lasting tooth replacement
- Restore your ability to chew and speak
- Restore the appearance and function of your smile
- Dentures are often more cost-effective than other tooth replacement options
Types of dentures
- Partial dentures: Partial dentures replace one or more missing teeth and are custom-made to your jaw. In conjunction with restoring your smile and improving your ability to eat and speak, partial dentures also support the remaining teeth so that they do not move, promoting the health of the dental tissues and structures that are already in place in your mouth.
- Immediate full dentures: Immediate full dentures are inserted immediately after your teeth are removed. While this means that you will not be without teeth while the tissue heals, they must be relined after the tissue in your mouth heals because it will have changed its shape.
- Conventional full dentures: Conventional full dentures are inserted after the tissue in your mouth has healed from the removal of your teeth. However, during this healing time, you will be without teeth.
How much do dentures cost?
If a patient is missing more than a few teeth and wants a lower cost option to replace their existing smile, dentures can be a great investment. We are proud to offer you financing options so that you can get the treatment you need at a price you can afford.
If you are missing several teeth or are suffering from severe tooth decay in multiple areas of your mouth, call our office today to schedule your appointment.